GOOGLE Pixel 5 Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset GOOGLE Pixel 5?
- At first, push and hold Volume Up + Power key for a few seconds.
- Let go of both buttons when you see GOOGLE logo.
- When the Android Robot picture appers click Volume Up + Power button.
- Now choose Wipe data/factory reset. Use Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to confirm that.
- Select Yes and confirm with the Power key.
- After that choose Reboot system now by using same keys as before.
- Excellent! All your data was deleted during the whole operation.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.