GOOPHONE N4 Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset GOOPHONE N4?
- Firstl of all, you should hold down Power Key for a couple of seconds in order to turn your GOOPHONE N4 off.
- Wait till your phone turns off, and then proceed to the Recovery Mode by holding down Power Key + Volume Up for about 5 seconds.
- After you see Android robot appeared on screen, hold down Power Key and press Volume Up once to proceed.
- When you’re in Recovery Mode, you should use Volume Keys to nacigate to option “wipe data/factory reset“, and then select it with Power Key.
- Next you have to confirm this operation by selecting option “Yes — delete all user data”.
- After a few seconds, data wipe completes, and then you should select option “reboot system now” to restart your smartphone.
- Your GOOPHONE N4 will be restarted in a couple of minutes and that’s it, well done.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.