GREENTIGER A80 Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset GREENTIGER A80?
- At the start, you need to insert a sim card into your GREENTIGER A80 watch and turn it on.
- After that you need to download and install the SeTracker app on your phone and you need to pair your GREENTIGER A80 watch with it.
- Next, check if your GREENTIGER A80 watch has a cell phone service.
- Now open the Message app on your phone and start a conversation with a number that belongs to your GREENTIGER A80
- Write a messeage “pw,123456,factory#” to a number that your GREENTIGER is using. The command is case sensitive.
- You should get a text back from the watch that says something like “factory ok, reset..“.
- In case you don’t get any message back, you can try this writing this message instead: “pw,523681,factory#“.
- Good work! After a short while your GREENTIGER A80 watch should be restored to factory settings.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.