HAIER Alpha A5 Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset HAIER Alpha A5?
- At first, switch off the smartphone by using the Power key for a few moments.
- Then hold down Volume Up and Power buttons for a couple of seconds.
- Release all held keys when Boot Mode pops up.
- Now select Recovery by using Volume Up to navigate and Volume Down to accept it.
- When you see Android Robot image on the screen click Volume Up + Power key.
- Nextly, choose Wipe data/factory reset by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- Select Yes from the menu and click the Power key.
- At the end, choose Reboot system now by with the Power button.
- Well done! Your are performed hard reset operation.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.