HAIER E700G-B Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset HAIER E700G-B?
- Firstly, hold down the Power button to turn off the device.
- Then, press and keep Power + Volume Up keys. Release Power, when HAIER logo appears.
- After a while, skip the Android robot picture by the pressing Power button just once.
- Recovery mode will be on the screen. Use Volume Up key to move to the “wipe data/factory reset” position and press Volume Down to enter there.
- Next, confirm and start the whole process by the “yes — delete all user data”.
- When operation will complete, use “reboot system now” to restart the device.
- Good work!
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.