HISENSE F23 PLUS Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset HISENSE F23 PLUS?
- In order to perform Hard Reset operation on your HISENSE F23 PLUS, you should turn it off, firstly, by holding Power Key for a few seconds.
- When your device is completely off, hold down combination Power Key + Volume Down for a few seconds, and after HISENSE logo appears on screen, release Power Key and keep holding Volume Down.
- After that you will enter Recovery Mode, use Volume Keys to navigate to option “wipe data/factory reset“, and then select it with Power Key.
- Next confirm this operation by selecting “Yes” in the next menu.
- In a few seconds data wipe completes, and after that you should select option “reboot system now” to restart your phone.
- In a few minutes after that, your HISENSE F23 PLUS will be restarted and that’s it.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.