HISENSE Infinity E30 Lite Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset HISENSE Infinity E30 Lite?
- Press and keep Power key until HISENSE Infinity E30 Lite turns off.
- Then, hold down Volume Up + Power keys.
- After a while of waiting Boot mode will be on screen. For navigating use Volume Up, and Volume Down for selecting.
- Go to Recovery mode.
- Use Volume buttons for moving and Power for select. Choose “wipe data/factory reset” and then “yes”.
- In the end, select “reboot system now“ command for tuning on device.
- Excellent work! Device will be already with clear data.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.