HOMTOM HT80 Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset HOMTOM HT80?
- Let’s begin from the turning off the device. Hold down the Power key until screen completely light off.
- Then, go push and keep at the same time Power + Volume Up buttons. Release Power when HOMTOM logo appear.
- Now, you will see Recovery mode. Here, navigate by the Volume rocker and select by the Power button.
- Go to the “wipe data/factory reset” and then confirm whole operation by the “yes” position.
- After a while of wiping use “reboot system now” to restart the device with already clear data.
- Execellent work! You did it!
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.