HOMTOM P30 Pro Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset HOMTOM P30 Pro?
- Hold down the Power button until the device completely light off.
- Then, at the same time, push and keep Power + Volume Down buttons. When HOMTOM logo pops up, release Power key.
- Now, you will see Android robot. Press Power + Volume Up buttons once again.
- Here is the Recovery mode. Use Volume rocker for navigating and the Power button for selecting.
- Go to the “wipe data/factory reset“.
- Confirm and start whole operation by the “yes” position.
- Good job! In the end just turn on the phone by the “reboot system now” function.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.