HOMTOM Z9 Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset HOMTOM Z9?
- In the first step turn off the mobile by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- After that hold down Volume Up and Power keys for a few seconds.
- Release all buttons if Boot Mode appears.
- Then use Volume Up to select “Recovery” and confirm with Volume Down.
- When the Android Robot picture appears click Volume Up + Power button.
- Now use Volume keys to choose “wipe data/factory reset” and press the Power button once.
- Then select “yes” by using Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to accept it.
- At the end choose “reboot system now” by using the Power button.
- Well done! All your data was deleted during this operation.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.