HONOR 10X Lite Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset HONOR 10X Lite?
- At first switch off the mobile by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- After that push Volume Up and Power keys for a few seconds.
- Let go of all buttons if Recovery Mode shows up.
- Now select Clear data by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- In this mode choose Factory reset and type in word “yes” on HONOR 10X Lite display.
- Then tap on the Factory reset.
- Go back to Main Menu and choose Restart.
- Finally select Reboot system by using the Power button.
- Great! Your device will be password-free.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.