HONOR 30 Lite 5G Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset HONOR 30 Lite 5G?
- In the first step push the Power key to turn off the smartphone.
- Secondly, hold down Volume Up + Power button for a short while.
- Then select clear data. Use Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to confirm that.
- Now choose Factory reset and type in a word yes.
- At the end you have to select Reboot system with the Power button.
- Well done! Your device will be password-free.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.