HTC Desire 12s Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset HTC Desire 12s?
- Firstly, turn off the HTC Desire 12s by the Power button.
- Now, press and keep Volume Up with Power at the same time.
- Release the Power key when on the screen will appear the HTC logo.
- Here is Recovery mode. Navigate by the Volume rocker and with Power button enter the function.
- Go to the “Wipe data/factory reset“ and then confirm the process with the “Yes” option.
- When reset operation will be completed, use the “Reboot system now” to restart your device.
- Nice job!
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.