HTC Desire 20 Pro Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset HTC Desire 20 Pro?
- Firstly, switch off the mobile by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- After that hold down Volume Up and Power key for a few seconds.
- Let go of all buttons if Boot Mode shows up.
- In this mode select Recovery. Use Volume Up to navigate and Volume Down to accept it.
- Now use Volume keys to navigate to wipe data/factory reset and confirm with the Power button.
- Then choose yes from the menu and confirm with the Power key once.
- Finally select reboot system now with the Power button.
- Success! All your files including movies, images, etc. were removed from the smartphone.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.