HTC Desire 320 Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset HTC Desire 320?
- First of all, if you decided to perform Hard Reset, you have to turn off your device. To do this, press the Power key for a while and then select the Power off option.
- After that, press and hold the Volume Up key together with the Power button and release both keys as you see the logo.
- In a while, the Android image has to appear on the screen. If it does, press the Power button.
- Once you can see the Recovery screen, go to the Wipe data/Factory reset option using your Volume keys to scroll and the Power button to confirm.
- Next, go to the Yes — delete all user data option.
- Wait until the end and then choose the Reboot system now option to restart your phone.
- Well done! You’ve managed to perform Hard Reset on your HTC Desire 320.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.