HTC One M9+ Supreme Camera Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset HTC One M9+ Supreme Camera?
- In order to switch off your device press the Power key for a short while.
- Press and hold Volume Down + Power button at the sime time for a couple of seconds.
- You may release held keys as soon as the Download Mode menu appears on the screen.
- Afterwards use the Volume keys to select option “Bootloader”, and press Power button to confirm.
- Then press Volume Down to select option “Reboot to Recovery Mode“, and press Power button to confirm.
- As soon as the phone with the exclamtion piont appears on the screen hlod down Power key.
- While holding down the Power button press and release Volume Up key.
- Next select from Recovery Mode menu “wipe data / factory reset” using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Choose “Yes — delete all user data” to confirm the whole operation.
- After that select option “reboot system now”.
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.