HUAWEI MatePad 10.8 LTE Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset HUAWEI MatePad 10.8 LTE?
- At first hold down Volume Up and Power key for a few seconds.
- After that select clear data. Use Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to accept it.
- Now choose Factory reset and type in a word yes to navigate in that menu use the same keys as before.
- Then select Factory reset once more.
- Wait for a few moments.
- Go back to Main Menu and Restart.
- Finally choose reboot system by using the Power key.
- Well done! All your data was removed during the whole operation.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.