HUAWEI MatePad T 10 Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset HUAWEI MatePad T 10?
- Let’s turn off the HUAWEI MatePad T 10 by the Power key at first.
- Secondly, push Volume Up + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- But release the Power key and keep holding the Volume Up when on the screen pops up the HUAWEI logo.
- Now choose Clear Data chapter by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to confirm that.
- In this mode tap on the Factory reset button.
- After that, type the “yes” by appearing keyboard and push the Factory reset. Wait until the process is done.
- Go to the main screen by the Back key and select Reboot system option.
- Good job! Your tablet will be password-free.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.