HUAWEI MatePad T 10s Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset HUAWEI MatePad T 10s?
- Let’s turn off the HUAWEI MatePad T 10s by the Power key at first.
- Hold down at the same time the Power with the Volume Up keys.
- But release the Power key and keep holding the Volume Up when on the screen pops up the HUAWEI logo.
- Tap on the Clear data chapter position.
- In this mode tap on the Factory reset button.
- Enter the “yes” word and confirm it by the Factory reset key.
- Go to the main screen by the Back key and select Reboot system option.
- Awesome! The device will reboot with fabric data and settings.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.