HUAWEI MEDIAPAD T5 8.0 Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset HUAWEI MEDIAPAD T5 8.0?
- Firstly, push Volume Up + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Now choose clear data by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to confirm that.
- Then select Factory reset and type in a word yes to scroll down in that menu use the same keys as before.
- In the next step choose Factory reset once more.
- Go back to Main Menu and Restart.
- At the end choose reboot system by using the Power key.
- Good job! The hard reset operation will be finished for a few seconds.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.