HUAWEI P Smart 2020 Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset HUAWEI P Smart 2020?
- At first turn off the mobile by pressing the Power key for a few seconds.
- Then hold down Volume Up + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- When Recovery Mode appears let go of all keys.
- In this mode choose wipe data/factory reset by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- After that select wipe data/factory reset twice.
- At the end choose reboot system now by using the Power key.
- Well done! The hard reset operation will be finished for a few moments.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.