HUAWEI P Smart 2021 Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset HUAWEI P Smart 2021?
- Fristly, push Volume Up and Power key when the mobile is turned off.
- After that select Clear data. Use Volume keys to scroll down and the Power buton to accept it.
- Then choose Factory reset and you must enter word “yes” on HUAWEI P Smart 2021 display.
- In the next step tap again on Factory reset.
- Go back to Main Menu and choose Restart.
- Finally select Reboot system by using the Power button.
- Good job! Your device will be password-free.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.