IBERRY Auxus Nuclea N1 Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset IBERRY Auxus Nuclea N1?
- In order to perform Hard Reset, you should turn your IBERRY Auxus Nuclea N1 off, firstly, by holding down Power Key for a few seconds.
- After your phone turns off, you should proceed to the Recovery Mode by holding down Power Key + Volume Up for about 5 seconds.
- In Recovery Mode, you should select option “wipe data/factory reset“, use Volume Keys to navigate to it and Power Key to select it.
- Confirm this operation next, by selecting option “Yes — delete all user data”.
- In a few seconds after that, data wipe completes, and you should select option “reboot system now” after this, to exit Recovery Mode.
- Your IBERRY Auxus Nuclea N1 will be restarted in about a minute after this and that’s it, well done.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.