IKU U2 Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset IKU U2?
- At first, turn off the phone press the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- After that push and hold Volume Up + Power button for a few moments.
- Release all held keys when you see Boot Mode.
- Now select Recovery. Use Volume Up to scroll down and Volume Down to accept it.
- If the Android Robot logo shows up click Volume Up and Power button together.
- Then you should choose Wipe data/factory reset by using Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to confirm that.
- After that go to Yes with the same buttons.
- Finally, select Reboot system now with the Power button.
- Success! All your data will be removed during whole operation.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.