iNEW L1 Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset iNEW L1?
- If you decided to perform Hard Reset operation, you have to turn it off by holding down Power Key for a few seconds first.
- When your device is completely turned off, you should hold down combination Power Key + Volume Up for about 5 seconds to proceed.
- In the appeared menu, you should select option “wipe data/factory reset“, using Volume Keys to navigate and Power Key to select.
- In the following step, select option “Yes — delete all user data” in order to confirm this operation.
- After a few seconds, data will be completely wiped, and you should select option “reboot system now” to restart your smartphone.
- In a couple of minutes after that, your iNEW L1 will be restarted, and that’s it.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.