INFINIX Hot 10 Lite Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset INFINIX Hot 10 Lite?
- At first turn off the smartphone by holding the Power button for a short while.
- After that push Volume Up and Power keys for a couple of seconds.
- Let go of the Power key when you see the INFINIX logo.
- Release Volume Up if the XOS picture with “no command” shows up.
- Click Volume Up and Power button to open Recovery Mode.
- In this mode use Volume keys to select wipe Data/factory Reset and confirm it with the Power button.
- Now choose yes from the menu and click the Power key.
- At the end choose reboot system now with the Power button.
- Good job! Your device will be password-free.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.