INFINIX Hot 10 Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset INFINIX Hot 10?
- Firstly, turn off the phone. For it hold down the Power key and from appearing two options slide right the “Power off”.
- When the device completely light off start pushing at the same time Power + Volume Up buttons until the INFINIX logo pops up.
- After, the “No command” and another texts shows up, press once a couple of Volume Up and Power buttons. It’s helps you to enter the Recovery mode.
- Here, use the Volume Up and Down keys for navigating and the Power button for selecting. Go to the “Wipe data/factory reset” → “Factory data reset”.
- A short while and wiping will end, now, choose “Reboot system now“ to turn on the device already with clear storage.
- Excellent work!
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.