INFINIX Hot 9 play Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset INFINIX Hot 9 play?
- In order to perform Hard Reset operation on your INFINIX Hot 9 play, you should turn it off, firstly, by holding down Power Key for a few seconds.
- Wait for your phone to completely turn off, and after that hold down combiantion Power Key + Volume Up for a few moments.
- Release all buttons when you see INFINIX logo on screen.
- When XOS with “No command” message pop up on screen, you should hold down Power Key and press Volume Up once to proceed.
- The menu will appear, you should select option “wipe data/factory reset“, use Volume Keys to navigate to it and Power Key to select it.
- Next you have to confirm this operation by selecting option “Yes”.
- Wait for a few seconds, and after data wipe completes you should select option “reboot system now” to restart you smartphone.
- Your INFINIX Hot 9 play will be restarted within a minute and that’s it.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.