INFINIX Note 5 Pro Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset INFINIX Note 5 Pro?
- Firstly, you should hold down Power Button for a few moments in order to turn your INFINIX Note 5 Pro off.
- Wait till your phone turns off, and after that hold down combination Power Key + Volume Up for a few seconds.
- When you see Android One logo displayed on screen, release Power Key and keep holding Volume Up.
- After Android robot appears on screen, hold down Power Key and press Volume Up once to proceed.
- In the next menu, select option “wipe data/factory reset“, use Volume Keys to navigate and Power Key to select.
- Next select option “Yes” to confirm this operation.
- Wait for data to wipe, and after that select option “reboot system now” to restart your phone.
- Your INFINIX Note 5 Pro will be restarted within a minute after this and that’s it.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.