INFINIX Note 8 Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset INFINIX Note 8?
- Firstly, switch off the mobile by pressing the Power key for a few seconds.
- Then hold down Volume Up + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Release the Power button if the INFINIX logo appears.
- Let go of Volume Up when the XOS picture with “no command” appears.
- Press Volume Up + Power key to open Recovery Mode.
- Now use Volume buttons to choose wipe Data/factory Reset and click the Power key.
- After that select yes and press the Power button once.
- Finally choose reboot system now by using the Power key.
- Great! The hard reset operation will be finished for a couple of seconds.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.