INFINIX Note 8i Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset INFINIX Note 8i?
- At first turn off the smartphone by holding the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- After that push Volume Up and Power keys for a few seconds.
- Let go of the Power key when you see the INFINIX logo shows up.
- Release Volume Up if the XOS image with “no command“ shows up.
- Click Volume Up and Power button to enable Recovery Mode.
- In this mode select wipe Data/factory Reset by using Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key.
- Then choose yes and confirm with the Power button.
- At the end select reboot system now with the Power key.
- Good job! All your data should be erased during the whole operation so you need to install all your apps once more.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.