INFINIX Zero 8 Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset INFINIX Zero 8?
- In the first step turn off the smartphone by holding the Power key for a few seconds.
- After that push Volume Up and Power buttons for a couple of seconds.
- Let go of the Power key when you see the INFINIX logo.
- Release Volume Up if the XOS picture with “no command” shows up.
- To open Recovery Mode you need to press Volume Up and Power button.
- Now use Volume keys to choose wipe Data/factory Reset and confirm with the Power button.
- In the next step select yes from the menu and click the Power button.
- At the end choose reboot system now with the Power key.
- Good job! Your device will be without any passcode need to unlock.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.