INFINIX Zero 8i Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset INFINIX Zero 8i?
- Firstly, switch off the mobile by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- In the second step hold down Volume Up and Power keys for a few seconds.
- Release the Power button if the INFINIX logo pops up.
- Let go of Volume Up when the XOS image with “no command” appears.
- Press Volume Up + Power key to enable Recovery Mode.
- After that use Volume buttons to select wipe Data/factory Reset and press the Power key.
- Then choose factory data reset and press the Power button.
- Finally select reboot system now by using the Power key.
- Great! The hard reset operation will be finished for a few seconds.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.