INNJOO Flex 10.1 Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset INNJOO Flex 10.1?
- First of all, press the Power button for a few seconds to turn off your tablet.
- Secondly, hold down Volume Up and Power button for a few seconds.
- When you see Boot Mode on the screen release all held buttons.
- Now choose Recovery option. Use Volume Up to scroll down and Volume Down to accept it.
- If the Android Robot appears click Volume Up and Power key together.
- After that select Wipe data/factory reset by using Volume buttons to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- Then go to Yes.
- At the end, choose Reboot system now with the Power button.
- Well done! All your data will be deleted during whole operation.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.