INTEX Aqua 3G Neo Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset INTEX Aqua 3G Neo?
- At the very beginning hold down the Power key for a short while in order to switch off the device.
- Then press and hold the Volume Down + Power button simultaneously for about 10 seconds.
- You have to let go of both keys as soon as Intex Aqua logo appears on the screen.
- As soon as an Android Image displays on the screen press the Volume Down button to enter Recovery Mode.
- In order to choose “wipe data/factory reset” use the Volume Down to navigate and the Power button to confirm.
- Afterwards select “Yes–delete all user data”. Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- In order to restart the phone, select “reboot system now”.
- Well done! Your phone should begin the factory reset operation.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.