INTEX Aqua Air Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset INTEX Aqua Air?
- Turn off the device by holding the Power key for a couple of seconds.
- After that start holding the Volume Up and Power button for a short while.
- If INTEX logo pops up let go of the Power key and after 5 seconds when Recovery Mode appers release Volume Up button.
- Scroll down here by using Volume buttons to choose “wipe data/factory reset” and confrim with the Power key.
- After that choose “Yes–delete all user data” by using the Volume buttons to scroll down and confirm it with Power key.
- Use the Power button to choose “reboot system now”.
- Good job!
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.