INTEX Aqua Flash Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset INTEX Aqua Flash?
- In the first step press the Power key for a couple of seconds to switch off the device.
- Secondly, start holding Volume Up and Power keys for a short while.
- Release the Power key if INTEX logo pops up and then if you see Android image release the Volume Up button.
- Press the Power key and Volume Up button to go to Recovery Mode.
- Now select “wipe data/factory reset”. Use Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to confirm it.
- Then select “Yes–delete all user data” by using the Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept that.
- Finally choose “reboot system now” with Power key.
- Good job!
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.