INTEX Aqua Prime 3G Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset INTEX Aqua Prime 3G?
- At the beginning turn off the device by holding the Power button for a short while.
- Then press and push Volume Up + Power keys for a couple of seconds.
- If you see a change on the screen release the Power button and after 2 seconds when Android picture pops up let go of the Volume Up button.
- Press Volume Up + Power key once to enter to Recovery Mode.
- Now use Volume buttons to choose “wipe data/factory reset” and use the Power button to confirm it.
- After that select “yes” from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- Finally click Power rocker to accept “reboot system now” option.
- Well done!
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.