INTEX Aqua S9 Pro Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset INTEX Aqua S9 Pro?
- Press and push the Power button for a short while to switch off the mobile.
- Then you should keep holding on Volume Down + Power buttons until Boot Mode pops up.
- After that release held keys and from the Boot Mode navigate with Volume Up key to choose “Recovery” and use the Volume Down button to accept it.
- When you see Android picture click Volume Up + Power button and you should be in Recovery Mode.
- In the next step scroll down to “wipe data/factory reset” by using Volume buttons and click the Power key to confirm that.
- Then choose “yes” by using the same keys as before.
- Finally select “reboot system now” by using Power key if you want to begin the hard reset process.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.