INTEX Aqua Speed HD Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset INTEX Aqua Speed HD?
- Turn off the device by holding the Power key for a few seconds.
- Then start pressing Volume Up and Power keys for a short while.
- Release the Power key if you see a change on the screen your smartphone.
- Then let go of the Volume Up button and press together Volume Up key + Power key when Android picture pops up.
- In Recovery Mode navigate to choose “wipe data/factory reset” by using the Volume keys and use the Power button to confirm that.
- Then go to “yes” by using Volume keys to scroll down and Power key to accept that.
- At last select “reboot system now” and confirm with the Power button.
- Well done!
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.