INTEX Aqua Star 4G Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset INTEX Aqua Star 4G?
- At the onset, turn the device off. To do so press and hold the Power button and when the menu appears on the screen tap the Power off option.
- Next, press and hold the Power button and Volume Up button together.
- You should see the Recovery Mode now. You can move through the menu by using the Volume Up and Down buttons.
- Then scroll down to Wipe data/Factory data reset and press the Power button to continue.
- Afterward, select the Yes and press the Power button to confirm.
- Now select the Reboot system now and press the Power button to confirm.
- Excellent work!
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.