INTEX Aqua Trend Lite Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset INTEX Aqua Trend Lite?
- By using the Power button switch off the mobile.
- In the next step press and push Volume Up and Power keys until Boot Mode appears.
- After that let go of all keys and choose “Recovery” by using Volume Up key to scroll down and accept that with the Power key.
- Wait for a couple of seconds and you should be in Recovery Mode.
- Now use Volume buttons to choose “wipe data/factory reset” and press Power key.
- Choose “Yes” by using the same keys as before.
- In the last step press the Power button to confirm “reboot system now”.
- Good job!
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.