INTEX Aqua View Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset INTEX Aqua View?
- At first you have to turn off the phone by holding the Power key for a couple of seconds.
- In the second step press and push Volume Up + Power keys for a short while.
- Let go of all keys when you see a change on the screen and if Andorid Robot picture pops up press Volume Up + Power buttons one more time.
- In Recovery Mode choose “wipe data/factory reset” by using Volume buttons to navigate and Power key to confrim it.
- Then select “Yes” by using Volume Down keys to scroll down and confirm with Power key.
- At last choose “reboot system now” by using the Power button.
- Good job! You are performed hard reset operation.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.