INTEX Aqua Y2 Power Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset INTEX Aqua Y2 Power?
- Hold down the Power key for a short while to turn off the phone.
- After that start pressing Volume Down and Power buttons for a short while.
- When you see a change on the screen release the Power key and if Android picture pops up you should let go of Volume Down key.
- Click Volume Down key to go to Recovery Mode.
- In this menu navigate by using Volume buttons to choose “wipe data/factory reset” and press the Power key.
- Then select. “Yes”. Use the Volmue keys to scroll down and Power button to accept that.
- Finally choose “reboot system now” by using Power button.
- Well done!
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.