INTEX CLOUD 4G STAR Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset INTEX CLOUD 4G STAR?
- Switch off the mobile by using the Power button.
- Then press and push Volume Up and Power keys for about 5 seconds.
- When INTEX logo pops up, let go of the Power button and then release Volume Up button if you see Android recovery robot image.
- Press Power key + Volume Up key and you should be in Recovery Mode.
- Choose “wipe data/factory reset” by using Volume buttons and then click Power key once.
- After that select “Yes–delete all user data” by using Volume keys to scroll down and Power key to confirm that.
- When you see Recovery Mode just press Power button on “reboot system now”.
- Great job!
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.