INTEX Cloud Q11 Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset INTEX Cloud Q11?
- Switch off the mobile by pressing the Power buttnon for a couple of seconds.
- Now keep holding on Volume Up and Power keys for a short while.
- Release all buttons when Boot Mode pops up.
- After that use Volume Up to choose “Recovery” and use Volume Down to accept it.
- When Android Robot pops up press Volume Up + Power button to open Recovery Mode.
- In this mode select “wipe data/factory reset” by using Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to confirm that.
- Then choose “Yes” by using same keys as before.
- When Recovery Mode pops up again select “reboot system now” with the Power button.
- Well done! The hard reset operation will be completed for a couple of seconds.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.