INTEX Cloud Scan FP Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset INTEX Cloud Scan FP?
- In the first step switch off the mobile by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Then keep holding on Volume Down + Volume Up + Power key for a short while.
- Release the Power key if you see the INTEX logo.
- Let go of Volume keys when Android Robot pops up.
- Now press Volume Up + Power button to open Recovery Mode.
- In this mode use Volume keys to choose “wipe data/factory reset” and press the Power button once.
- After that select “Yes” and confirm it with the Power key.
- When Recovery Mode appears again select “reboot system now” by using the Power button.
- Well done!
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.