INTEX Cloud X2 Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset INTEX Cloud X2?
- First power on your phone and connect to pc or laptop.
- Next download Android Multi Tool.
- Then please install both drivers “INTEX old SPD CPU Drivers” and “ADB Android Drivers”.
- Next, open this downloaded tool and press “5” and hit Enter key to “wipe data/factory reset”.
- After that, your phone will reset and restarts.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.