INTEX Indie 6 Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset INTEX Indie 6?
- Firstly, turn off the mobile by pressing the Power button for a short while.
- Then hold down Volume Down and Power keys together for a few moments.
- When the INTEX logo pops up release all buttons.
- Now from Recovery Mode choose “wipe data/factory reset” by using Volume keys and click the Power button once.
- After that select “Yes–delete all user data” and confirm by using the Power key.
- At the end choose “reboot system now” by using the Power button.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.