iOCEAN X7S-T Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset iOCEAN X7S-T?
- If you decided to perform Hard Reset operation on your iOCEAN X7S-T, you have to turn it off by holding down Power Key for a few seconds.
- Wait till your device turns off completely, and after that hold down combination Power Key + Volume Up for about 5 seconds to proceed.
- After you see Android robot appeared on screen, you should hold down Power Key and press Volume Up once.
- From the appeared menu, you have to select option “wipe data/factory reset“, using Volume Keys to navigate and Power Key to select.
- Next you should confirm this operation, by selecting option “Yes — delete all user data”.
- After a few seconds, data will be wiped, and you should select option “reboot system now” in order to restart your device.
- In a few minutes after that, your iOCEAN X7S-T will be restarted, and that’s it.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.